Workplace relations and employment law is continually evolving and becoming increasingly complex. Our team of specialists recognises that a healthy workplace and productive relations are a core part of any successful business.
Borissov & Partners provides comprehensive advice to clients in all aspects of employment law. The team is skilled at representing clients in negotiations for collective and individual employment agreements, mediations and court hearings. Emphasising problem solving, we take an innovative consultative approach to assist employers and employees avoid costly litigation. We work closely with our clients to plan and implement employment policies that limit the potential for dispute. We apply a professional and commercially focused approach to develop effective, client-driven solutions.
We provide expertise and advice in areas of employment law such as:
- individual and collective agreement preparation and interpretation
- labour litigation
- industrial dispute resolution
- performance management
- restructuring and redundancy advice
- health & safety issues and compliance advice
- unfair dismissal and unfair contract claims
- employment due diligence
- social & health contributions