Intellectual Property (IP) and Information Technology (IT) are an important part of everyday business. How organisations work, promote themselves and protect their competitive advantage are important elements in their ongoing success.
E-commerce offers new ways to access markets and deliver cost efficient products and services. Information can be managed and used more effectively. But with the technology and new practices are a variety of new challenges posed by evolving regulatory frameworks and emerging areas of legal uncertainty.
Our office has the experience to support your business in areas such as:
- patents and utility models
- trade marks and geographical indications
- know-how and confidential information
- dispute resolution
- drafting and negotiating IT contracts covering computer hardware and software supply and maintenance agreements, provision of information services etc.
- franchising and licensing
- intellectual property protection
- web site development and terms and conditions of use
- media and entertainment law
- plant variety rights