Borissov & Partners prides itself on having an open and friendly culture. We have no senior partners, no Mr and Mrs and no closed doors. We believe a practice is as good as good are the people behind it. Our people are the greatest asset. Our firm’s practice and values are based on the following:
- to strive for both technical and service excellence;
- to work hard for our clients;
- to recognise and reward teamwork;
- to facilitate open and candid communication;
- to manage our activities with high ethical standards;
- to play an active role in supporting our community;
Taking Chance With Us
Borissov & Partners is big enough to successfully undertake complex legal transactions yet small enough to maintain that personal touch.
The office operates in partner led teams focused on specialist legal and business areas and fosters team work.
We welcome inquiries from experienced lawyers and from university students who are seeking employment or practice opportunities. We are looking for people with the following qualities:
- sound knowledge of Bulgarian civil and commercial law
- excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- ability to work to tight deadlines
- drive and motivation
Knowledge of another foreign language, education and/or work experience in another country is an advantage.
If you possess the above qualities, please send your CV with a motivation letter to email@example.com